Bourbonfest is a fundraising event for the Carmel Rotary Club benefiting our International Services Projects.
This spring, we will be hosting our third annual event, time and location below!
Date: Saturday, March 14, 2020
- VIP admission opens at 5:30 PM
- General admission opens at 6:30 PM
- Event closes at 9:30 PM
Location: Platform 24
- General admission: $75 (100 tickets available)
- VIP admission: $115 (50 tickets available)
Order tickets ONLINE HERE
- Enjoy food samplings from some of the BEST RESTAURANTS IN INDIANAPOLIS. (We’re in the process of locking them in).
- Beer and Wine will also be available.
- Silent auction packages will be available and bidding will end at 8:30 PM.
- The Cigar Lounge will be available, as in years’ past, where you can sit back and relax with your favorite stogie from BLEND CIGAR BAR.
- Limited VIP admission gets you in at 5:30 PM for an expert guided tasting tour of Bourbon and priority access to food.
- General admission opens at 6:30 PM. The event closes at 9:30 PM.
- No one under 21 will be allowed admittance.
Last Year's Event